Since Framingham is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer,
I provide the reader some clues in understanding ebonics as spoken by
many blacks (Er! African Americans).
- I had two Cadillacs, but my ol' lady rectum both.
- I gave my girlfriend da crabs and the hotel everybody.
- I told my bro, you odyssey the jugs on this hoe.
- My mother-in-law axed if i was stain for dinner again.
- My cousin gave me two tickets to the Knicks game, so i seldom.
- I went to da doctor and he handed me a cup and said penis.
- Don King was at the fight the other night, man, sombody give that
- If i pay alimony this month, i'll have no money forclose.
- There is a fine lookin' hoe livin' in the apartment undermine.
- I was gonna buy my old lady a bra but i couldn't fine no Tripoli.
- My parole officer tol me if i miss disappointment they gonna send
me back to the big house.
- I gust got in bed wit dee hoe and income my wife.
- At the rape trial, the judge axed my buddy, who b honor first?
- I axed da hoe how much? And she say fortify.
- Alonso tried to sell me a Rolex, i said man, that looks fake. He
said, no Israel.